Ticket Contribution Requests
Hennepin Theatre Trust, owner of the historic Orpheum, State, Pantages and New Century Theatres in Minneapolis, is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to arts-inspired community cultural development.
Ticket Contribution Policy
Hennepin Theatre Trust supports fundraising events for non-profit organizations by donating performance tickets. The Trust is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and it is our policy to donate only to other non-profits. We thank you for understanding that while there are many worthy requests and causes, we are limited in the number of contributions we can accommodate.
Priority is given to the following:
- Arts organizations
- Education organizations directly serving students
- Sponsors of the Trust raising funds on behalf of non-profit organizations
- Hennepin Theatre Trust is only able to give once per calendar year to a beneficiary group (Please find out if the beneficiary of your event may have already received a donation from us, since multiple events often benefit a single group)
- No contributions will be made to benefit a specific religious or political organization
- No contributions will be made to benefit a specific individual or family
- Contributions are limited to fundraising events only; we do not contribute door prizes, appreciation or recognition gifts
- Due to the high volume of requests received, only organizations who are approved to receive a donation will be contacted
Please fill out the form below to be considered for a ticket contribution.