The Scene - a Broadway club for your 20s and 30s
A Broadway club for your 20s and 30s - The Scene is dedicated to cultivating new generations of arts audiences and supporters in Minneapolis. Whether you’re already a theatre lover looking to meet other like-minded people or passionate about the performing arts, we invite you to check us out.
This group offers members the opportunity to network in a relaxed environment, go behind-the-scenes with cast and crew of Broadway productions and participate in The Scene exclusive events all while contributing to the vitality of performing arts on Hennepin Avenue. If you enjoy being a meaningful part of the theatre world and want to contribute to the future of performing arts and the vitality of Hennepin Avenue, The Scene is for you!
The Scene's 2014-2015 shows are on sale now! Order early for best seats and exclusive access to show events. We've changed some things this year in order to offer you the best experience. Here's what's new:
- Members can now choose their own seats. All seats in the theatre are offered at the lowest available discount to members;
- Members have access to more shows, concerts and parties than ever before;
- Rather than being added to the price of the show ticket, party passes will be purchased at the door of the event (cash only) in order to save you money should you choose not to attend a post-show party
Not a member of The Scene? Select the 'JOIN THE SCENE' option above to gain access to exclusive ticket deals, cast parties and much more for just $20 a year.
Motown The Musical
All Is Calm: The Christmas Truce of 1914
The Scene Price $32.00 to $65.00 (fees included)
I Love Lucy - Live on Stage
The Scene Price $36.00 to $49.00 (fees included)
Disney's Beauty and the Beast
Happy Days - A New Musical
The Scene offers amazing benefits all year! If you enjoy being a meaningful part of the theatre world and want to contribute to the future of performing arts and the vitality of Hennepin Avenue, The Scene is for you!
An annual $20 membership provides The Scene members with the following benefits:
- Specially priced tickets to select Broadway performances, concerts and ballets
- Access to Broadway cast parties
- Exclusive member pricing for The Scene events
- $1 off all drinks at the State, Orpheum, Pantages and New Century Theatre bars (some restrictions apply)
- Subscriptions to the Hennepin Theatre Trust monthly e-newsletter, "The Insider"
- Complimentary entrance to all Broadway Confidential Programs
- Complimentary tours of the historic Orpheum, State and Pantages Theatres
The Scene Night at Lorie Line
The Scene Night at A Don't Hug Me Christmas Carol
The Scene Night at The Blenders
The Scene Night at Mannheim Steamroller
The Scene Night at Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
The Scene Night at the Moscow Ballet Russian Nutcracker
The Scene Night at Celtic Thunder Symphony
The Scene Night at Irving Berlin's White Christmas
Performance + Opening Night Party
The Scene Night at Brian Setzer
The Scene Night at New Century Sessions: Matt Wilson and John Munson
The Scene Night at New Century Sessions: Mayda
The Scene Night at Dirty Dancing
Performance + Opening Night Party
The Scene Night at Eating Raoul
The Scene Night at The Book of Mormon
For more information regarding The Scene's past events please contact Emily at email@example.com
The Scene calendar of events is over. I just purchased my membership!
Don't worry-- Your membership is annual based on when you purchased, and will roll over into the following season.
I want to use a different credit card to purchase tickets. Who do I call to provide the new information?
Call Emily Smythe at 612.455.9523
I'm attending one of The Scene's parties. When will I recive my party passes?
In order to keep ticket prices as low as possible, members of The Scene will now purchase party passes at the door of the party venue. The location will be included in your confirmation email a few days before the show. If you choose to attend the post-show party, just bring $10 cash per person.
Does anyone attend The Scene events alone?
Absolutely. This is a great avenue to meet people who love theatre, like you! New friends all around.